Due to the lack of interest in DOF, the game has been shut down.
A new game is currently being developed, one which takes place in our own universe!  So keep checking for updates to this new game!

Meena Tills to Potentium Foreign Travels Department

Willice Evans

Meena Tills to Potentium Foreign Travels Department

Post by Willice Evans on Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:13 am

"This is Meena Tills to Foreign Travels Department, i request that i be regestered as a legal cargo ship in Potentium Space, I have an MC-80 B Starcruiser and i have not be arrested or commited a crime in Potentium Space, i belive my aplication is in order, i am trasmitting it now" I said awaiting a response.
    Jodi Oron

Character sheet
    Force Level:
    0/0  (0/0)

Re: Meena Tills to Potentium Foreign Travels Department

Post by Jodi Oron on Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:56 pm

The secretary of Foreign Travels replied as soon as he can, with the words, "Mr. Tills, I am issuing your holo-transcripts for use as proof that you are allowed to enter Potentium space. But, you must first sign a couple holo-contracts and when you arrive, you must visit my office to pay for your papers. And do keep in mind, ships larger than starfighters are not allowed in Potentium space unless you are on official business that directly involves Telan, politics, or official business that requires more protection."

In a moment, a hologram of directions to the office and the contracts that needed be signed appeared before Meena. All he needed to do was write, with the tip of his finger, upon the contract accordingly to the listed fields...

Willice Evans

Post by Willice Evans on Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:18 pm

"I agree, however i will be heading to kuat, i was sent a holomessenge, i am on official buisness with the head of construction for the Kuat Drive Yards, i am going to supply them with resources, the tabbanna gass i will be hualing is very valuble, you know how starship fuel is hard to come by these days, i was told to get the proper papers, drop off my load and then leave potentium space, i dont know why the Kuat Drive yards needs this fuel with a Capital Ship Hualing it, it makes more sence for a transport to hual it, but apparently there transports have been getting attacked recently" I said

I signed the documents sent to me and retransmitted them back to the Secretary.
    Jodi Oron

Character sheet
    Force Level:
    0/0  (0/0)

Post by Jodi Oron on Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:05 am

"Thank you, sir. And as long as you provide the proper proof that you're in official business with Kuat Drive Yards, you can pass."

The newly-developed hologram of the chubby secretary showed up, and directed that the papers be put in his holographic hand. Of coarse, he wants the digital, holographic papers... He couldn't really touch any other kind.

Willice Evans

Post by Willice Evans on Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:15 pm

Meena gave him the papers, he then proceeded to go to yavin to pick up his gass load.

"I should inform you that i will be hedaing to various other planets throughout the galaxy transporting this gass if Kuat cant provide Adequate transports to pick up my Tabbanna Gass from Yavin." I said
    Jodi Oron

Character sheet
    Force Level:
    0/0  (0/0)

Post by Jodi Oron on Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:44 pm

"If you're willing to pay us to do it, I'm sure the Potentium would be happy to oblige. So, after picking up this gas, where would it all need to go?"

Willice Evans

Post by Willice Evans on Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:59 pm

"After i get the Gass from my gass refineries on Yavin, i will head for Kuat, dock with the orbital construction ring docking port 284, then i will offload my gass, i will then need to land on Kuat to recieve my payment from the Kuat Drive Yards Administation Office, i will then leave for Couriscant and drop off some parts that Kuat needs transported." I Said
    Jodi Oron

Character sheet
    Force Level:
    0/0  (0/0)

Post by Jodi Oron on Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:16 pm

"Alright. But after our ships pick up the gas you said you needed transported, where shall we take it?" The secretary was patient, but he really wanted to get paid; he now was just asking this question to continue the discussion of him getting paid.

Willice Evans

Post by Willice Evans on Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:05 am

(....)

"I dont need transported, Kuat Drive Yards need me to transport some parts for some speeder or something on Couriscant, i diddnt ask im depth." Meena Said now getting frustraited with the Minister only wanting to get payed. (lol)
    Jodi Oron

Character sheet
    Force Level:
    0/0  (0/0)

Post by Jodi Oron on Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:52 pm

Meena Tills wrote:Meena gave him the papers, he then proceeded to go to yavin to pick up his gass load.

"I should inform you that i will be hedaing to various other planets throughout the galaxy transporting this gass if Kuat cant provide Adequate transports to pick up my Tabbanna Gass from Yavin." I said

(you asked me a question, and I answered)

"Alright, then you should be on your way, you sound busy," the man said in frustration. He closed the channel, but stayed where he was in case of another call.

Willice Evans

Post by Willice Evans on Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:06 pm

(Actually that was a statment)

Meena Closed the channel and begun loading the gass on Yavin.
    Jodi Oron

Character sheet
    Force Level:
    0/0  (0/0)

Post by Jodi Oron on Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:29 pm

(Yes, but you technically asked me if Kuat could supply ships for transportation, lol)

End Holocommunications

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:26 am