Due to the lack of interest in DOF, the game has been shut down.
A new game is currently being developed, one which takes place in our own universe!  So keep checking for updates to this new game!

The Conference

Willice Evans

Re: The Conference

Post by Willice Evans on Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:42 pm

"Did you not know if this power, i thought you were a great force user, one to look up to in the ways of the force" I said astonished that Telan diddnt know if this abbility

"Why do you think the Mon Calamari People are Heathy?" I asked

"So, lets move on in the meeting, shall we?" I asked

"I am going to offer my services to the Galaxy as the Calamri Ship Corp will become the most succesful ship design coperation in the galaxy, we wil provide ship designs to anyone who wants them, in exchange you all will respect and leave Mon Calamari Alone, that is my offer to help the galaxy, i also think there should be limits set in place for ships, no ship can have this much armor, no ship can have this much, and so on" I Said hoping to get the meeting going again.
    Jodi Oron

Character sheet
    Force Level:
    0/0  (0/0)

Post by Jodi Oron on Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:29 pm

(Man, Meena sure seems to hate me... Why is he being such a d*** to me?)

"Meena, not one person will ever be a true master of the Force; there are some things no one will know. Even a master is still a student when it comes to the Force; something I don't expect a novice to the Force to understand. Now, I am sorry, but for this sole purpose, I cannot agree to that; I need to protect my borders, perhaps the Galaxy, the best I can, and that means I'll need all the armor and protection I can get." Telan was referring to the last thing Meena said. "But, I am sure to leave Mon Calamari alone in my conquest of the Galaxy. It is for the best that some planets are left untouched by war when it comes around. And these Starship plans, I will pay you if I ever have the need of new ships. It is not right for me to simply take starship plans just to get others, like myself, to leave you alone."

Willice Evans

Post by Willice Evans on Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:50 pm

(Actually i am having fun being an ass, i dont really hate you Telan, its fun to be an ass every once in a while, i figure if i cant do it in real life, why not in charactor, excuse my language btw, and its not directed to you, its directed to everyone in the "Room" i am perpously coming off as an ass btw)

"I know no one person can master the force, but i exspected you of all people to know of this, hmm, then again you were previously a sith and are still learning jedi tricks, i will never respect the jedi, with there kindness all of the time, shure i dont want to be conquered, but you dont be nice to every person you cross" I said, hoping to afend former jedi in the room.

(Edit*: Telan, dont bring that here, i deal with it enoguh on Nuchiha's site, i dont want to hear it, and if you bring it up again, i will not put up with it, basically, DW if i PM you about this, do something so he stops putting this on me, I AM NOT GETTING BANNED FROM ANOTHER SITE, thats all i am saying about this, DW if he does it again, please intervean and stop it, i want nothing to do with it)
    Aang

Personal Title : lawgiver........... for a hefty sum.

Post by Aang on Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:36 am

"i am not offended by that meena i know you were trying to offend me but it did not wrk i shall not be provoked like that to violence" aang said emotionlessly.but in his mind he was thinking stupid,stupid meena always trying to aggravate me

Willice Evans

Post by Willice Evans on Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:28 am

"Would it make you more angry to know there is a bomb under your seat aang" I said hoping to strike fear in him, hoping for him to lash out, and cause a burst of emotion that would make him exiled, to tear a line between aang and telan.
    Aang

Post by Aang on Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:32 am

"ahh but meena if you did that the potentium would be liable to kill you for it,under terms that you killed me in cold blood thus you did not do it,and by the way i checked my seat earlier to be sure there was not any thing dangerous or harmful about them,in fact i checked all them"aang said reading meena like a book.

Willice Evans

Post by Willice Evans on Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:11 pm

"Mhmm, ok just a test, to see if you were on your toes" I said satisfied
    Aang

Post by Aang on Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:19 pm

"good,now let us return to the problem at hand."
    Jodi Oron

Character sheet
    Force Level:
    0/0  (0/0)

Post by Jodi Oron on Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:21 pm

"Enough of this nonsense," Telan said, bursting out in protest against the fight. "No one here is to die; this is a peaceful council to decide upon Galactic issues. And no, Meena, he shall not be exiled as long as he's in check," Telan said, reading his emotions. "Aang, please refrain from thinking harshly of Meena. This is more of a matter of character than hate." Telan knew this could be offending, but it needed be said. "And please, do not threat my apprentice. Do keep in mind that I have more than enough power to take you down and stop anyone's death in this room."

(Willice, what the hell are you talking about? What am I bringing here? Why would you be banned???)

Edit: Oh, I see. Anyways, I wasn't bringing anything here, but let's just continue that on Ultimate Star Wars... K? Now please, STOP PISSING ME OFF!

Willice Evans

Post by Willice Evans on Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:44 pm

Sorry to post ooc but.

Telan.

1. I am on another planet, you cant possibly be able to read my emotions

2. You cant read what i am thinking, you cant know that i want aang exiled.

3. How am i pissing you off.

4. Sorry DW for this interuption i will remove this post when i get an answer.
    Aang

Post by Aang on Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:04 pm

"master how is there proof i was thinking harshly about meena if i am why would you need to know?,all jedi are taught to keep there emotions all bottled up." aang said as if he thought telan was judging him.
    Jodi Oron

Character sheet
    Force Level:
    0/0  (0/0)

Post by Jodi Oron on Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:26 pm

"Aang, I am an adept of the Force; I know your feelings. It is my job to teach you left from right."

Meena, you're assuming the dumbest of things, that's how you're pissing me off. I can read what you're thinking, because I have the power to do this stuff, like other Jedi. And I'm not litterally reading your mind...

Willice Evans

Post by Willice Evans on Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:35 pm

(Ok nvm i will go with this, on Telan, everyone ignore my post, lol this is working fine.)

Meena Smiled to himself, aang was starting to resent Telan

"Aang, by the way, did you know Telan wants to kill you, its no secret, everyone in this room knows, your the only one who doesent, leave the Potentium and come live on Mon Calamari, were you dont need to wory about him" I said using the small amount of force power i had to conceal my thoughts.
    Aang

Post by Aang on Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:56 am

"well i shall be leaving this meeting soon then"

Last edited by aang2001 on Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:30 am; edited 1 time in total

Aeroan Sel

Character sheet
    Force Level:
    20/10  (20/10)

Post by Aeroan Sel on Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:22 am

Sel saw this was going nowhere.

"Silence" he commanded. Immediately everyone in the room and in hologram stopped speaking. Sel watched as they tried to speak but couldn't as they had been physically impaired.

"This has been a problem since before the war even began. All of this distrust, deceit and provoking of hateful emotions. You are not each other's enemies, we are united in that we are all people of this galaxy. Do not try to gain power through hateful emotions, it will only lead to ruin."

Suddenly, everyone could talk again.
    Aang

Post by Aang on Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:34 am

"that is true sel this is why this meeting even began,to prevent more lifeforms being harmed because of a stupid disagreement,so i agree with you but i will still leave this meeting in doubt of whether or not my life is in danger from my friend or from my foe." and with that aang left the room giving wary looks to both his master and meena tills the person which harboured so much spite against him

when he had left the room he telepathically talked to telan

"really master,is what meena said true?"

aang then said to sel

"is it true what meena said or is he just being spiteful he said everyone in the room n=knew i was in the sights of death by telan's hand,is that true?"
    Jodi Oron

Character sheet
    Force Level:
    0/0  (0/0)

Post by Jodi Oron on Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:04 pm

"Aang, do not listen to such ignorant remarks. In no way am I out to get you; if I was, I'd probably have killed you back when you joined me. Now, Meena, I am done with your idiotic statements. Either you respect us in this time of peace, or I leave and take you down."

Willice Evans

Post by Willice Evans on Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:05 am

(Sorry to OOC, but dam, this is really heating up, i am really into charactor, dont worry i will calm down by the end of this post, i have a great idea for whats gonna happen next.....what will drive the story along Very Happy)

"One who attacks the innocent, is the one who is destroyed from the inside, i am simply responding to ignorant remarks by such insignifigent people, strike me down and it will show you are evil, they very thing you are trying to destroy, it wil eat away at you and drive your soul into a deep abiss that it cant come out of, and soon there aftre you would be come nothing, the corruption of the galaxy would spread into your empire, you would be overthrown, were the Potentium would be ruled by Pirates on the Planet of Tatooine, you would fade into the darkness of the galaxy, nothing, forgotton, in a dark corner of the room, over shadowed by Pirates and smugglers, thats all i have to say" I paused "And when the galaxy is in turmoil again, those who stive for peace shall never provail, the galaxy will never be compleatly free of evil, the evil will rise again and take control, then it will be overthrown by good, but soon enough evil would rise and triumph again, you dont understand, you insulent fool, the galaxy is full of powerful people, people who are much stronger than you, people who are not limited by mortal body's you will never understand, true power, the will to control people and start a time of peace, is something your born with" I paused again "With that i end my statement, you will not hear from me again about this matter during this meeting, we will return to the meetings topic, Telan, i am not trying to make you angry, i am simply stating facts, do not take it personally" I said
    Wade Banna

Personal Title : Rebel Commander

Post by Wade Banna on Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:59 am

"The Ways of Peace, do not need a good guy to succeed, All they need is trust." Trista said, sounding very smug, the Admiral standing next to her, just sat there silent. "And any threat against the Potentium, shall be meet accordantly" with that she, sat down again, her hologram flickering a few times.

(Vargo, ware the hell did you get 16 trillion people from, that is 16,000 Billion, thousands of times the population of Earth. Even if the planet was massive it would be massively overpopulated on a millionth of a scale. )

Aeroan Sel

Character sheet
    Force Level:
    20/10  (20/10)

Post by Aeroan Sel on Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:39 am

"This is exactly why we will never get anywhere" Sel said calmly. "All of you have petty bickering and are always making threats towards each other. Why must you always be trying to provoke each other, because you are not your enemy. No, a darker shadow is coming, one that will try you all and you will all fail with your current attitudes towards each other!"

Willice Evans

Post by Willice Evans on Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:36 pm

(WTF are you talking about telan, were did you get that i was talking about 16 tillion people, i never mentioend a population of a planet)

"I said i was done" Meena Said calmly
    Jodi Oron

Character sheet
    Force Level:
    0/0  (0/0)

Post by Jodi Oron on Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:02 pm

(I believe I wasn't in this arguement... I didn't say anything about a population)

Telan was now sitting, his head tilted downwards so you can only see his mouth and chin, and he was grinning. He was trying to keep the anger that swelled up inside of him at bay. "Shut up, you idiotic fool, I can end your life at ANY GIVEN MOMENT!" Telan suddenly had an outburst, and was now standing, his hands balled into fist and his chest heaving. His hood had fallen off, and everyone could see his face clearly. His eyes were filled with hate, his mouth scrunched up, and his nostrils were flaring. He looked down upon Meena menacingly. "You know nothing of power, or the Force. You are an insignificant fly compared to me! You will show respect or I will force you to bow down before me, when I have you hunched over in pieces inside your grave!"

For a minute, Telan stared down at Meena, menacingly, but soon realized his outbreak in the sins of evil. He unclenched his fist, his face soon went into a state of shock and worry, and so he sat down. He put his left hand over his face with his elbow on the arm chair. He sat and rest, waiting for someone to talk to him after his sudden movement. "Meena, I am sorry for what I said," Telan said, sorrowfully. "I didn't mean a word of it." His speech was partially muffled, due to his hand being over his face.

Aeroan Sel

Character sheet
    Force Level:
    20/10  (20/10)

Post by Aeroan Sel on Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:08 pm

Sel was suddenly next to Telan, as if he had simply just appeared without moving.

"I suggest you leave now," Sel whispered to Telan. "In fact, I bring this conference to a close, everyone, leave, now," Sel said strictly with an elevated voice.
    Jodi Oron

Character sheet
    Force Level:
    0/0  (0/0)

Post by Jodi Oron on Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:48 pm

"And leave I shall," Telan said, a little spooked by Sel from his sudden appearance. "Come on, Trista and Aang," Telan hurriedly said as he passed them. Without looking to see if they came, he immediately left to his ship, had the admiral hit coordinates to Kuat, and went into hyperspace.

Willice Evans

Post by Willice Evans on Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:16 am

The hologram of meena fizzled out and the projector walked out of the room back to its home base.

Meena Smiled to himself on the bridge of his battleship

"As long as there is no peace, I shall stay in buisness" Meena Said to himself as he looked down at his newest ship design

Meena then left the bridge and went to his quarters.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:39 am