Due to the lack of interest in DOF, the game has been shut down.
A new game is currently being developed, one which takes place in our own universe!  So keep checking for updates to this new game!

The Conference

Aeroan Sel

Character sheet
    Force Level:
    20/10  (20/10)

The Conference

Post by Aeroan Sel on Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:30 pm

Sel had chosen one of the grand ancient Mon Cal structures to host the conference. As he stepped up to the podium, he could see a small crowd of people gathered. Not many had shown up, but it was better than none. In the back, Sel spotted Telan. Some were wearing some sort of protective gear, mostly Potentium members and others were not. The crowd silenced as Sel cleared his throat.

"Welcome dear friends to Mon Calamari, free world of the galaxy. Today we come together in need of answers and cooperation. I suppose the first order of business is the current economic and governmental state. With the two largest governments combined into one, there is an increasing power vacuum. People have no option but to either be on their own, or affiliated with the Potentium.
    Now mind you, that is not bad, a united leadership is exactly what this galaxy needs, but many are uncertain of the new Potentium due to their origins. I call to the stands Telan Felusian, leader of the Potentium to speak on the matter. Thank you Telan"

Sel stepped down from the podium and waited near the side for Telan.
    Wade Banna

Personal Title : Rebel Commander

Re: The Conference

Post by Wade Banna on Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:45 pm

One of the Potentium members, reached in to a bag and put down two holographic protectors, they activated on there own, and Trisha in her dress Uniform, as well as another admiral in dress appeared, close to Talan

"What have i missed?" she said to Talan

Willice Evans

Post by Willice Evans on Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:17 pm

Just then one of those walking holoprojector pods walked in on its 4 legs, Meena Tills was the person being projected

Meena Took his assigned spot and exclaimed "I am here, we may start now"

Aeroan Sel

Character sheet
    Force Level:
    20/10  (20/10)

Post by Aeroan Sel on Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:19 pm

Sel glared at Meena for a moment, annoyed at the abrupt and somewhat rude entrance, but quickly shifted his focus elsewhere
    Jodi Oron

Character sheet
    Force Level:
    0/0  (0/0)

Post by Jodi Oron on Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:35 pm

"Ah, Trista, my most exalted admiral. So far, nothing has happened; I just arrived, and have contacted Auroan and asked for directions. He didn't respond. Oh well, I guess I could just call upon the Force. Let's go." And so Telan led Trista on through street after street, looking at the buildings above, mesmerized by the beauty of the world. Telan soon came to a tall building, and entered through the front doors. He ventured above to the higher levels, and came to an area that was walled off to the left. Telan knew that's where the conference was to proceed. Telan knocked 3 times, like any casual human, and said "It is I, Telan. I am here with Trista Zel, a high admiral of my navy. We both are asking for access to this room. May I please enter?" Telan sounded calm, yet very pompous; he tried to act casual, yet cast a flare of his normal self. You could tell with his good manners and his tone.

Willice Evans

Post by Willice Evans on Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:18 am

Oh, here comes goodie mister two shoes, and let me guess, his loyal Idiots Pet I thought to myself

"Welcome to the meeting" I exclaimed
    Jodi Oron

Character sheet
    Force Level:
    0/0  (0/0)

Post by Jodi Oron on Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:32 pm

"Thank you for the welcome," Telan calmly said as he walked through the door, knowing that Meena didn't mean what she said. Telan walked over to the right side of the table, and took a seat. He waited for Trista to take a seat.

(Aang, are you joining? If so, hurry.)

Princess Layara

Post by Princess Layara on Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:05 am

Princess Layara barged into the Conference taking her seat. Fifty guards scattered throughout the room, having 5 protecting her and the other 5 going for higher grounds to secure the area.
    Aang

Personal Title : lawgiver........... for a hefty sum.

Post by Aang on Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:00 am

aang came slowly through the door,no one heard him so he just sat down and said "hello everyone" he also looked through the force to make sure there was no danger in the room

Last edited by aang2001 on Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total

Willice Evans

Post by Willice Evans on Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:41 am

(Dude, i am not even in the room, i am there by holoprojector, i saw you come in, i am monitering the room by holo security from orbit.......that or i am at yavin, i am not shure...........thats why i chose holo image Very Happy, and you cant just autoplay my charactor, i was not startled, and stop picking on my charactor)

"Hello Aang" I said as he sat down

"Is everyone here, i have more important things to do than this meeting." I said

Jodi Oron

Character sheet
    Force Level:
    0/0  (0/0)

Post by Jodi Oron on Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:26 pm

"Ah, thank you, Aeroan," Telan said, as he stood from his seat and walked to the end of the room, so he could stand upon the podium. As he readied himself to make his speech, he grabbed a large stack of credits and said the following:

"I, Telan, am here today for the betterment of our Galaxy; That is purely my purely my purpose here. Although, my past actions speak out against that due to once being leader of the Sith; but remember, it was all a covert plan from my old master, Willice."

"I stand here to say that I have recently begun the research of a vaccine to stop the spread of the virus that has plagued our homes, and I also have this large amount of credits because I am offering financial support to any that need it. I also am going to create a new order, a government; I'm not personally creating it, mind you. I'm giving away these credits so that I can reinstate the Jedi, so that this Galaxy will once again have it's protectors. And, it is now that I reveal the truth behind the war; the leader of the Jedi, Alari Kayla, was corrupt. I had witnessed this first hand by sensing the intentions behind her and by her attitude to me and the people. Although I have no proof, I just want you all to marvel at my statement. And so now, I officially announce the restructure of the Jedi. All fees will be paid by me; the Jedi will be free from my reach. I only hope by this action that the Galaxy will be at a better state of peace, with its greatest protectors at work. That is all."

Telan stepped down from the podium, took his seat, and smiled, looking around at those at the meeting.

Last edited by Telan Felusiun on Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:36 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Darkwing
    Admin

Personal Title : Lead Administrator

Character sheet
    Force Level:
    10/10  (10/10)

Post by Darkwing on Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:57 pm

Aeroan Sel wrote:Sel had chosen one of the grand ancient Mon Cal structures to host the conference. As he stepped up to the podium, he could see a small crowd of people gathered. Not many had shown up, but it was better than none. In the back, Sel spotted Telan. Some were wearing some sort of protective gear, mostly Potentium members and others were not. The crowd silenced as Sel cleared his throat.

"Welcome dear friends to Mon Calamari, free world of the galaxy. Today we come together in need of answers and cooperation. I suppose the first order of business is the current economic and governmental state. With the two largest governments combined into one, there is an increasing power vacuum. People have no option but to either be on their own, or affiliated with the Potentium.
    Now mind you, that is not bad, a united leadership is exactly what this galaxy needs, but many are uncertain of the new Potentium due to their origins. I call to the stands Telan Felusian, leader of the Potentium to speak on the matter. Thank you Telan"

Sel stepped down from the podium and waited near the side for Telan.

Considering nobody seemed to read the first post and follow what happened, I shall post it again
    Jodi Oron

Character sheet
    Force Level:
    0/0  (0/0)

Post by Jodi Oron on Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:33 pm

Meh... I merely got caught up with Meena and the others.

Willice Evans

Post by Willice Evans on Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:46 pm

I read it, and i perpously came in late to make my charactor look like an ass.....because i was bored Very Happy

but then people started to go off my post. Sorry.
    Jodi Oron

Character sheet
    Force Level:
    0/0  (0/0)

Post by Jodi Oron on Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:35 pm

I edited my post!
    Aang

Post by Aang on Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:57 pm

aang stood up and looked around
    "that would be a great idea but the jedi will need a leader"

aang then sits down with a small scary grin
    Jodi Oron

Character sheet
    Force Level:
    0/0  (0/0)

Post by Jodi Oron on Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:15 pm

Telan, sensing Aang's true intentions, spoke telepathically to him with a grim tone. Aang, you are not ready for this kind of thing. I must train you in the true arts of the Jedi and Potentium, and maybe you'll be suitable. But, this would not be possible for a long time.

Aeroan Sel

Character sheet
    Force Level:
    20/10  (20/10)

Post by Aeroan Sel on Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:12 pm

"Thank you Telan. You bring me to a very important point, the virus. You have been doing well, but I can sense it in you. You have been infected, no doubt during the conflict with the Jedi. As I said, I made a promise that no one on Mon Calamari will be infected, please, come back up here and stand next to me"

Willice Evans

Post by Willice Evans on Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:57 pm

"The People of Mon Calamari are proud, if they are infected with this virus, it will be on your head Telan, i reccomend you get on one of your ships in orbit now and continue the meeting as a holoprojection, as i have, if this world gets infected, its on your head" I said
    Aang

Post by Aang on Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:08 pm

"well that would be an idea but then you wouldn't be blessed with the grace of meeting the leader of the potentium himself" aang muttered just loud enough for him to hear
    Jodi Oron

Character sheet
    Force Level:
    0/0  (0/0)

Post by Jodi Oron on Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:06 pm

"Meena, I'd advise you don't threaten me, and I'd also advise that you'd pay attention to what's on my face," Telan said as he designated with his index finger that he had a breath mask on the whole time. "And do note that this world is already infected. Also, thank you, Aang. And yes, Aeroan." Telan stood from his seat, went to stand next to Aeroan, and waited for something to happen. Just then, he talked to Aeroan telepathically. How did you know that I'm infected? Just think and I will hear it.

Willice Evans

Post by Willice Evans on Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:32 pm

"I did not insult you, i just put the lives of 16 Trillion People on your sholders" I paused

"Aang, i am not even at Mon Calamari, i am at Yavin, i dout your fleet would assult an innocent person, i have commited no crime, and i am more then happy to provide my servises to the Potentium should the ask for it" I said
    Aang

Post by Aang on Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:36 am

"when did i say i would attack you"

Aeroan Sel

Character sheet
    Force Level:
    20/10  (20/10)

Post by Aeroan Sel on Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:20 am

"Come now, let's all calm down here, we're all friends."

Sel turned to Telan

"It is unfortunate that you doubted me earlier, but, even you serve a purpose, as you will be my living proof for all those that do doubt the true power of the force"

Sel placed a hand on Telan's shoulder. He took a deep breath and closed his eyes. Sel could feel Telan tense up, but it passed. Sel opened his eyes and smiled and Telan.

"Go, run your scans, you will find no trace of the virus at all and not only that, you will find an immunity to it. You will never be infected again."
    Jodi Oron

Character sheet
    Force Level:
    0/0  (0/0)

Post by Jodi Oron on Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:11 am

Telan, flabberghasted and curious, went away from Aeroan's side and walked outside the room. He contacted the research team on Kuat and asked, "Is the scanner ready? Can you scan me for infectivity?" A startled scientist, who had been turned and disecting some plants, turned to the source of the noise and replied, "Oh, yes sir, I have it right here," he said shakingly, pushing up his glasses with his index finger. His white lab coat fluttered as he turned a little to the right to grab a small, mechanical device with a large screen on the end of the rounded handle. "Sir, I will need you to materialize a small portion of your body for testing," he nervously said while fiddling with the little machine. He didn't look up at Telan's holographic image. "Ah, alright, well here," Telan said cheerfully, as he cut a sliver of skin off and pulled out a circular, hand-held object, that had a metal rim protruding above the whole object and spinning slowly. He slowly laid the skin down in the middle of the object, and it began to glow a faint blue color; Telan covered it so no one would see. The object's thin, metal, circular ring began to rotate faster; soon, it all stopped after a large flash of blue light. No one saw because Telan covered it all up; the skin was gone, and was on another symetrical object in the scientist's lab center. He picked up the skin, laid it upon the object he had atop the screen, and a faint flashing red light came on. The screen began making noises, as if it were entering information. Telan could see nothing but the back of the devise and the scientist's worried look down upon the devise. As soon as the devise stopped, the scientist gave a very shocked look. His eyes widened, his mouth dropped, and he breathed a little harder than before. He looked up at Telan and muttered the words, "You've been cured."

"Thank you, Brian. That's all I needed." Telan, with a sudden air of hope and surprise, turned off the communication system, put away his devices, and walked back in the room. "I've been cured," he said, happily, to everyone in the room. "Aeroan has cured me of the virus!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:40 am