Due to the lack of interest in DOF, the game has been shut down.
A new game is currently being developed, one which takes place in our own universe!  So keep checking for updates to this new game!

Attention to all residents of the Galaxy

Jodi Oron

Character sheet
    Force Level:
    0/0  (0/0)

Attention to all residents of the Galaxy

Post by Jodi Oron on Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:25 am

"Everyone, as you know, the Galaxy itself has plunged into a certain darkness and uncertainness of the future - with the virus spreading loose, there will be little time before all the Galaxy is infected. And so that is why I now announce the official quarentine of the following planets or terraforms - Kessel, Abregado'Rae, Nal'Hutta, and Kashyyyk. And, to all those that reside upon the forsaken planets of Mon Calamari and Dantooine, I advise the government officials, or someone, quarentines the whole planet or at least put the people in safety camps. I am trying my best to fix the problems on these planets - I am already developing a vaccine to reduce the infectivity of the virus, so it no longer spreads. Currenty, all Potentium infected planets have been distributed breath mask and anti bacterial gloves, and all infected have been seperated from the clean. Please stand by, as I discuss these matters with the council of the Potentium."

The message ended, and Telan officially began the first council of the Potentium, between him, his sister, and 8 other company-grade officials.

Willice Evans

Re: Attention to all residents of the Galaxy

Post by Willice Evans on Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:52 am

I sent a messege back to this

"What are you talking about, there is no virus, no body on these planets has been sick, i would have recieved reports, those planets are my primary trade planets, i would have been informed to stop trading so the virus stops spreading, and besides, each of my ships goes through a bio scan when it leaves and returns from a planet, there was a transport yesterday, and another one schedualed for today, and one that returned a few min ago, none of them had a virus on them, the one that returned a few min ago had people on it, there is no virus, i dont know what you are talking about, but the people of Mon Calamari do not need your cure" Said Meena Tills as he ended his transmission
    Wade Banna

Personal Title : Rebel Commander

Post by Wade Banna on Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:00 am

(you forget DW made a virus, to start the war, the virus was never cured, so it's still thar.)
    Jodi Oron

Character sheet
    Force Level:
    0/0  (0/0)

Post by Jodi Oron on Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:11 am

"And I offered a cure, did I?" Telan replied. "And there is a virus, and it was created by the Jedi's predecesors. Heed my warning, ma'am, or you'll regret it. Leave Mon Calamari as soon as you can."

(go to general news station or whatever it's called to find out about the virus, and yes, it exist...)

Aeroan Sel

Character sheet
    Force Level:
    20/10  (20/10)

Post by Aeroan Sel on Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:20 am

I can see I have already begun to stir up fear and hatred within the Potentium. You will do anything in your power to prevent people from hearing me out, it is truly unfortunate. I offer my hand in friendship and you would decide to refuse it and try to turn people against me?

To those on Mon Calamari, there is no virus here and there will not be for anyone on it. That is my promise to you.
    Jodi Oron

Character sheet
    Force Level:
    0/0  (0/0)

Post by Jodi Oron on Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:27 am

"I refused nothing; I simply have not heard of you, unfortunately. And it is your choice to listen to me or not, but eventually, all those all Mon Calamari, that are left un-treated, shall lay dead in the streets. That is my final warning of the progressing virus."

Aeroan Sel

Character sheet
    Force Level:
    20/10  (20/10)

Post by Aeroan Sel on Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:31 am

For one who claims to be so in tune with the Force, you seem to know nothing of it. No one will die on Mon Calamari, not if I don't want them too. You must have faith and trust that the force will guide you. Your treatment will not prevent it, only delay it, those who take your treatment will still become infected, it will just take longer. Those who have some faith however, will be rewarded.

Willice Evans

Post by Willice Evans on Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:25 pm

(My charactor is a guy)

"Ohh, Mon Calamari is safe i assure you, ships go through multiple de contamination rounds before being allowed into the sytem at all, the only way the virus could spread is by your ships, since the Potentium ships are not required to go through Decon, if a virus appears on Mon Calamari, its on your head." I said
    Aang

Personal Title : lawgiver........... for a hefty sum.

Post by Aang on Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:31 pm

aang suddenly appears next to everyone as a hologram

"yes and no,it is on telans head cause the potentium own most of the infected planet's
    but it is also meena's fault cause unless she makes sure that all ships,of any ownership is subjected to a scan,if you do not submit to the scan you should not be able to enter the airspace

Aeroan Sel

Character sheet
    Force Level:
    20/10  (20/10)

Post by Aeroan Sel on Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:31 pm

Nobody can bring the virus to Mon Calamari and the decontamination has no effect, the same as this vaccine.
    Jodi Oron

Character sheet
    Force Level:
    0/0  (0/0)

Post by Jodi Oron on Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:10 pm

"Oh, some people are so difficult," Telan calmly muttered before closing the channel. "The fools have no idea what'll happen if they do not listen."
    Aang

Post by Aang on Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:20 pm

aang then appears on the holotank next to telan
    "really master telan really?"

Willice Evans

Post by Willice Evans on Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:20 pm

(MY CHARACTOR IS A GUY YOU PEOPLE DONT LISTEN, AANG, I AM A GUY, REALLY)

"Here comes the annoying little rat now tryin to explain how its not the potentiums fult, Aang, stay out of our buissness, this is between heads of planets, not lonely peasents" I paused, then i encrypted the channel to lock aang out.

(i mean that in charactor btw, not out of charactor)

"Telan, you are permitted to send medical ships to Mon Calamari, i will have them landing at the medical research center, the vaccinations will be examined before bineg passes onto the public, my ship will return to Mon Calamari, if even one of your transports steps out of line, i will not hesitate to fire" Meena said and closed the channel
    Aang

Post by Aang on Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:29 pm

OOC:that was to telan not you.
    "stupid stupid meena i can override your lock i am a ranking official within the potentium and i have enough fire-power to kill you whenever i want"

Aeroan Sel

Character sheet
    Force Level:
    20/10  (20/10)

Post by Aeroan Sel on Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:00 pm

"There will be no fighting on Mon Calamari. Mon Calamari is a neutral planet, all are welcome, no matter the race, faction or position." Sel said calmly. "You can send whatever ships you like, medical ships or warships if that's what makes you comfortable. This virus will no longer be a threat to those true of heart and with faith"
    Aang

Post by Aang on Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:03 pm

"I meant out of system maybe a little cruise near Andersen ray
    Jodi Oron

Character sheet
    Force Level:
    0/0  (0/0)

Post by Jodi Oron on Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:19 pm

"Aeroan, true heartedness and faith is not enough to stop a virus. If that was so, then thousands of individuals years ago wouldn't have been killed by the Blue Shadow virus. And there's no need for me to send warships, medically supplied transports would be suitable. But I cannot send a thing until I have the vaccine procured, and that won't be for a while. Until then, hang in there - people will begin to die in a matter of no time."
    Jodi Oron

Character sheet
    Force Level:
    0/0  (0/0)

Post by Jodi Oron on Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:20 pm

Telan then turned, stopped ignoring Aang, and said to him, "What is it?"
    Aang

Post by Aang on Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:23 pm

"something is up with meena,I think he is trying to kill me,also when will my training start

Aeroan Sel

Character sheet
    Force Level:
    20/10  (20/10)

Post by Aeroan Sel on Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:23 pm

That is so unfortunate of you. I suppose in the end your fate has already been decided then. People will be saved, but not by vaccines, but by my hand, unfortunately for you, I can see your distrust and ignorance will be your destruction.

My invitation is still open, all are welcome to Mon Calamari for this conference and I can promise you that anybody who does come, will not get this virus and those who do come with the virus, will be permanently cured.

And one other point, if thousands of individuals died from it centuries ago, then why are we here? What made it stop? A cure? As I'm sure you've discovered, there was no cure, so why did it stop. And you have yet to even understand where it started.
    Aang

Post by Aang on Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:27 pm

"it stopped cause they killed all with the virus,and do not insult my master"
    Aang said rstanding on the holotank on the bridge of the hearts past,staring menacingly at aoerioan
    Jodi Oron

Character sheet
    Force Level:
    0/0  (0/0)

Post by Jodi Oron on Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:30 pm

"My goodness, you are making things so complicated," Telan said with a little laugh, not at all angry. "Aang, calm down. Let the Force flow freely within you; recite the Jedi code in your head." Forever calm, Telan continued; "The virus dissappeared; no one knows what happened. And for your information, you have no idea how it dissappeared, so you cannot infer that true heartedness and faith made it so."

"Now," Telan continued, "If I was so ignorant and distrustful, I would not be sending some of my ships to your aid, I wouldn't be listening to your words, and I wouldn't be coming to this conference. Now, please stop with the meaningless insults and let me come to meet you - but I will need no air lock suit, I am somehow immune."

Aeroan Sel

Character sheet
    Force Level:
    20/10  (20/10)

Post by Aeroan Sel on Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:35 pm

"As you wish, but we do not need aid, you must get that straight. In fact, it is you who need aid but you somehow seem ignorant of that fact, but perhaps all will become clear in time. And none of it was intended as insulting, just stating observation."
    Aang

Post by Aang on Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:40 pm

"I also seem immune to all but the biggest ever dose of the size of space
    Aang

Post by Aang on Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:42 pm

"oh and master I am feeling much better now and when is my training going to begin

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:32 am