Due to the lack of interest in DOF, the game has been shut down.
A new game is currently being developed, one which takes place in our own universe!  So keep checking for updates to this new game!

Mon Calamari

Aeroan Sel

Character sheet
    Force Level:
    20/10  (20/10)

Mon Calamari

Post by Aeroan Sel on Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:19 pm

Sel stood watching the sparkling ocean as the sun was setting. The Mon Calamari horizon was always a spectacle at sunset. Sel closed his eyes, enjoying the slight breeze and the spray of water on his face, savoring what may be his last time on this planet.

Sel turned around watching as the worker droids pieced together his new ship.

"In a few days, we'll be on the road again, always traveling" Sel muttered to himself thoughtfully.

Aeroan Sel

Character sheet
    Force Level:
    20/10  (20/10)

Re: Mon Calamari

Post by Aeroan Sel on Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:16 pm

Sel headed up to the control tower that had the intergalactic communicator.

"Well, I suppose this has to be done" Sel muttered

Aeroan Sel

Character sheet
    Force Level:
    20/10  (20/10)

Post by Aeroan Sel on Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:31 pm

Sel answered the chime at his door. Standing there was a worker, wearing dirty clothing

"Yer ship's finished" the worker said. Sel nodded, "thanks."

It was time to start traveling again.

Aeroan Sel

Character sheet
    Force Level:
    20/10  (20/10)

Post by Aeroan Sel on Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:05 pm

Sel was meditating in his dark room. It was night time and the only light was from a few dim candles. Sel suddenly opened his eyes, having had a vision. The Force had made its call, the purge was going to begin.

Aeroan Sel

Character sheet
    Force Level:
    20/10  (20/10)

Post by Aeroan Sel on Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:43 pm

Sel set to work in the cloak of darkness. After his demonstration at the conference regarding the virus, his identity and location had become public knowledge.

------

A couple of late night strollers were passing by when suddenly Sel's house exploded in a brilliant display of orange, white and red. The blast sent them to their feet. The entire house was smoldering and what little pieces were left were on fire. People came out of their houses, wondering what it was that had disturbed them from their slumber. Some officials came onto the scene very promptly. They began searching. There it was, in the middle of what was left of the room - the charred remains of Aeroan Sel
    Jodi Oron

Character sheet
    Force Level:
    0/0  (0/0)

Post by Jodi Oron on Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:49 am

(And I assume this is part of a bigger plan, but now we are all open for blame, and possible war. I am most likely to get blamed because of my past and the fact that I had a breakdown at the meeting, but there is the fact that you did save me. But then there's Meena... who knows, she's a shady character and is not the nicest person in character.)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:40 am