Due to the lack of interest in DOF, the game has been shut down.
A new game is currently being developed, one which takes place in our own universe!  So keep checking for updates to this new game!

To Leader of the Potium People

Willice Evans

To Leader of the Potium People

Post by Willice Evans on Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:34 pm

(Sorry, your faction name is to long)

"What have i dont thats a piracy, what have i dont thats a crime, i will pay a fine, i will let you have my ships, but i DEMAND to know what i did thats a crime punishable by law, oh and if your little sad blob for an apprentice tries to kill me, i was have my ships ram his, KILLING HIM in a ball of fire, if 3 DC's and a Bulk Frigate were to crash into his ship..its a mater of time, i am willing to not be a pirate anymore, i am willing to pay a fine, but i will not go jail" I said awaiting a response
    Jodi Oron

Character sheet
    Force Level:
    0/0  (0/0)

Re: To Leader of the Potium People

Post by Jodi Oron on Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:15 pm

"Well, you have no choice, I don't accept bribes. Either it's jail or death. Your choice."

After a short pause, Telan remembered something.

"Oh, and your ships are being confiscated anyways."

Willice Evans

Post by Willice Evans on Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:54 pm

"What exactly have i done thats evil anyway, answer that before you jail or kill me, i must consult with some people before deciding my fate" I said
    Jodi Oron

Character sheet
    Force Level:
    0/0  (0/0)

Post by Jodi Oron on Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:55 pm

"Piracy, of coarse. And you've threatened me, my apprentice, and resisted arrest - and bribed your authorities."

Willice Evans

Post by Willice Evans on Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:01 pm

"I havent commited Piracy, Piracy is stealing ships, killing innocent people, and so forth, i havent done any of that, everything i own i bough with my credits, your apprentice needs to be less arogent, it gets him into trouble, I also dont like new governmens being forced apon people, I havent threatended you personally, the bribary is not what you think, its for me to pay a fine with should that be what you want, and so far, i havent resisted arrest, you havent tried to come get me yet" I said hoping to confuse Telan
    Jodi Oron

Character sheet
    Force Level:
    0/0  (0/0)

Post by Jodi Oron on Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:19 pm

"Wow, you are trying really hard to confund me today, aren't you? Well, I'm sorry, but you can't mesmorize me while I'm a powerful individual in the Force. And yes, you have commited piracy. You charged people credits, whenever they entered a planet. I heard about it."

Willice Evans

Post by Willice Evans on Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:02 pm

"Who have i charged, check my bank account, have i gotten any credits from that, look at my production stats, as i know your spies have records of both, there is no one that i charged, and charging people is not piracy, its called tolls, if you were to charge a toll to people traveling through your space, it would be piracy then, no matter how you justify it, i havent made any credits off it, my workers are follish and incompitent, they tried to toll a jedi ship, but were all killed in the procces, and i wiped out a hutt clan, forcing there to be less piracy, isent that good, if its a choice between getting killed and being put in jail, kill me" I said
    Jodi Oron

Character sheet
    Force Level:
    0/0  (0/0)

Post by Jodi Oron on Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:35 pm

"Hmm, well, you story about hutts, as I can sense, is wrong. I guess if you won't come down to jail, I'll have to put you down myself. Or, I could just let my men do it."

Willice Evans

Post by Willice Evans on Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:55 pm

(This standoff is boreing, my charactor is gonna go insane and shoot himself, it will add a more interesting eliment to the game, it will make it look like the Potium people make him go insane, and i am bored with this charactor Very Happy, but i will play out the insane card now for a while.)

"You Wouldent Dare, come and get me, i guarentee that you cant stop me, i will become ruler of this galaxy, you will never stop me, MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH" Willice closed the channel.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:11 am